« Home | je t'entends mais je n'ecoute pas »

yummy lasagna

last night i hd lasagna for dinner. it was really good because (as everyone likes to say) my mom makes the best lasagna except that yesterday i ate the noodles but not the nasty cheese off the top (i hate that part) but my sister did and so my parents were like you can't have another piece until you finish the cheese (i had all of this cheese in like a pile on the side of my plate) and my mom was like even norah ate more than you. and true to her words norahs pile was smaller and i was like grr and so they all finished and got up and left me sitting at the table all by myself picking at the disgusting cheese. it was nasty and by the time i ate it (i was really hungry) it was like cold and extra barfy. but anyway i've got this really funny story about lasagna. i went over to (my friend) amys house and we were having lasagna for dinner. amy always says that her mom makes the best lasagna ever and the recipe came from her grandmother bla bla bla. well so it was pretty good and i asked for the recipe and she emailed it to me. i was making amys lasagna with my mom and i was looking at the back of the lasagna noodle box and its recipe for lasagna was the same as amys (only without the meat)!! i thought it was pretty funny and then i was at school a couple days ago and talking to barbara and somehow we started talking about lasagna and i was like yeah its pretty good and she was like my mom makes the BEST lasagna and then jessica walked up and she was like no MY MOM MAKES THE BEST LASAGNA and so i told them the story about amys lasagna. MORAL: your mom doesnt make the best lasagna... lasagnas just really good. reminds me of these brownies. my mom found this really yummy brownie recipe and i always thought that she got it from like my grandma or something but i was telling her about the lasagna thing when we were making amy/the box's lasagna and she said that she got the recipe of the box of a chocolate chip box!! they changed the recipe though because now it's a different easier (but not as yummy) recipe. thats all for now. think im gonna go eat some lasagna because writing about it has made me hungry...

rlly, wierd! o well its still really good

wow someone left a comment...

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!