« Home | back » | you know your french (or other worldly language) t... » | you know your day is going to be bad when by first... » | pride and prejudice » | and then the witches illegitimate son has an illeg... » | made » | ice princess » | bored » | things people dont like: » | don't hold your breath »

bubble boy

I haven't posted in forever.
I guess it doesn't really matter because everyone stopped checking it anyway. Thats ok.

I saw this totally depressing documentary on pbs about this kid who lived in a bubble his whole life (literally) and it made me really sad.

Like it was tuesday and now it's friday and it's still depressing me.
Like he lived in a bubble his whole life.
Was so terrified of germs that he had these huge anxiety problems about them killing him.
It was so sad.
So so so so sad.
Poor baby.

adopt your own virtual pet!