« Home | hg dave UPDATE » | social skills 101 » | one of those suckass days » | hg dave: » | update! » | long time no see » | the o.c. new season » | fall » | headgear dave? » | purple walls »

don't hold your breath

until you pass out

So I still don't really have anything of interest to say, but blogging anyway. I think out of habit. It's kind of a comfort to post my not-so-innermost thoughts and feelings on line. I also like typing on my gorgie laptop. The keys are so cool. And maybe thats a dumb reason to post... but maybe I'm a dumb person so...

yeah.

Annnnnyway.... so I saw a goooood movie a few weekends ago... Proof. good but sadd. especially since I have the unfortunate talent of predicting the end of the movie before it ends and getting it right. Like in Just Like Heaven I knew that she was in a coma... not dead. And in proof... well I won't spoil the ending but I got that right too. It's not really something to be proud of. The movie plot Alines are just all so similar. My dad says that all of the tv shows on right now come from 3 basic storylines... 2 of them from I love Lucy. Which tells you something about media today... if you believe my dad.

EWWW a funny lady just came on pbs (of which my mother is watching) her hair is sprayed and cuuuuurvy. And now I'm done posting.


















SURPRISE SURPRISE

hahaha I SAW PROOF W/ U AND IT WAS GREAT!!! yea um i forgot i was gonna say sumthin....

O YEA i was gonna say did u no that u cant suffocate urself cuz if u try to kill urself by holding ur breath u jsut pass out and then start breathin again and dont die... but i bet u knew that

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!