« Home | shallow working loser » | hot hot hot » | travels from florida » | another day drags on » | a second set of ramblings from cfs camp » | ipod » | new york city » | waiting to start the web design class at cfs... so... » | nothing more to say » | ouch »

home again

I don't know why I keep bother updating this blog when no one's reading it. Maybe I think that someone will get a wildhair up their butt and glance at it once in a while. Most likely not though. We picked Norah up today from camp in Asheville. Or shall I say Hendersonville aka hickville and home of the largest Walmart known to man. It's good to have her home but I still kind of feel bad that I missed all of camp. Whatever. I can't help it. The car ride was really long and boring... especially since Norah was watching Pride and Prejudice on my computer (which I brought along for me but watched half yesterday in the car on the way west and she wasn't caught up and I didn't want to rewatch the first half) and all I had to read was the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy which gets progressively weirder as I go on. Now we're just chilling. Norah's in the shower washing off 4 weeks worth of dirt and Dad is reading the new Harry Potter book (which Norah also started in the car and happily closed it as we stopped for lunch "I'm on page 10!"). Mom is messing around on the internet. Or as much messing around as an adult can do on the internet without playing dumb games or searching random things on google. This means she is looking at airline tickets even though we have not planned another trip until we go to Kiawah in a couple weeks. Apparently they are having a sale. It would be really cool to go somewhere for a weekend. I haven't been home for a weekend in 2 weeks... first we went to New York City and then last weekend I was in Fort Lauderdale and now I just came back from Asheville even though it's Friday and doesn't really count. It was nice just getting away for a little while though. Anything is better than sitting at home feeling sorry for myself.

My hands are really sweaty from typing. My hands are always so sweaty it's really gross.

When we got to Bluestar and went to Norah's cabin to get her she wasn't there. Her stuff was all stacked neatly under her bed and her counsler was there and she was like "oh yeah, Norah went to say goodbye to one of the other girls with one of the other girls. she shoud be back in a second." and so while we waited Mom and Dad loaded the bags into the trunk and I went to the bathroom. Because I had a lot of cranberry juice to drink at breakfast and there is no bathroom between the hotel we stayed at and the camp. And I heard her come in to the cabin. I was washing my hands. and a second later she's suddenly in the bathroom giving me a hug and crying and touching my hair. And it made me feel really good. Like someone actually missed me. I missed her too but I didn't notice how much until we actually got her. It was just really quiet without her hanging around. Whatever.

thats so sweet about ur sis :)

skyauction.com for ur mom's air tickets lol :)

u kno who i am lol. i just chose anonymous to be weird :P

i watched Bride and Prejudice (it's a modern, Indian-themed, musical version of Pride and Prejudice... Bollywood lol)

enjoy what's left of summer!
-becca

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!