« Home | home again » | shallow working loser » | hot hot hot » | travels from florida » | another day drags on » | a second set of ramblings from cfs camp » | ipod » | new york city » | waiting to start the web design class at cfs... so... » | nothing more to say »

shopping gamble

Just came back from the mall. Mom drove me and Norah all the way out to Cary Town Center because they have a delia's and an Aeropostale there. I need new clothes for school as nothing fits anymore. Nothing fits in the store either. I hate it. I hate it when things don't fit but I guess it's cool. I got this really cute applique denim skirt from delia's which is very cool. I also tried on this realy cute boho skirt at American Eagle which was very cool but very expensive. $40 so Mom said No. We can wait till it goes on sale. But thats ok. Then we had Chick-fil-a for lunch. It's so fried and nasty but it was that or Burger King.

My parents are watching this dumb show on the boob tube about these gamblers losing all their money in Las Vegas. And yet they are still smiling (the dumb people in the show). I can't tell what the point of the show is... I hate casion's... smoky and disgusting drunk people walking around with beers and thinking they're going to win lots of money when really they are doing the equivalent of throwing it into the trash can.

I'm so bored. I think I'm going to visit Harris Teeter avec mon pere. Au revoir!

adopt your own virtual pet!