« Home | long time no see » | the o.c. new season » | fall » | headgear dave? » | purple walls » | hurricane katrina » | high school** » | band » | sand dollar theives » | life after life after late fees »

update!

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. I hadn't logged in in so long that this time the blogger really forget my username. Must update!!! So umm yeah. I guess I've just been busy lately. Very busy. Lots of homework. Like today I just finished summarizing chapter 2 in note/picture/question for for history fun fun. We're starting Lord of the Flies in english and when I was at Borders, buying my book, and I was looking it up on the little computer-y thing that they have there- you know, the one with the funny rolly mouse? Well anyway the description was so funny! It was like "an adult themed book about small boys who are stranded on a desert island..." har dee har har. Went to the statefair on Saturday. Gee that was horrible. bad smells + nasty fried things + smelly people + rednecks + farmers + FFA-ers + smelly animals + the fattest pick + the prettiest cow + the biggest pumpkin ever (which I actually saw) + the biggest zuchinni + the yummiest paper-plate-chocolate-chip-cookies = THE STATE FAIR. The only thing I didn't see was the carnies/freak show, though there was a stand "come see the smallest horse ever" stand next to the exhibition whole. I just can't believe that people would pay MONEY to look at another person!!! How inhuman can you get? Even if its a descion that you made yourself. The same goes for zoos I guess but I think thats at least a little different. I mean, you don't pay money to look at them because they are different, you pay money so you can enrich yourself in the different biomes and their animals of the world. That was a little wordy but thats ok. Not like anyone's reading this anyway. And then yesterday I saw the Wallace and Grommet movie yesterday with Anna Ruth. CLAYMATION!!! My dad says that they take billions of years to make because you have to build all the stuff and then film it, moving the clay just a little bit at a time so that it looks right. It was funny though. The best part of the whole movie was the Madagascar penguins short at the beginning... they are so cute!! Ok I think I'm done now but I will post tomorrow!!! maybe.

OMG I LOVE WALLACE AND GROMMIT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA CHEESE BOX- MIGHT CONTAIN NUTS... AND I LOVE THE PENGUINS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!