« Home | hurricane katrina » | high school** » | band » | sand dollar theives » | life after life after late fees » | World News Tonight with Peter Jennings » | it's like riding a bike » | dumB survey » | vain vain vain » | george the idiot haircutter guy »

purple walls

I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty busy lately. And I'm not just saying that either. My journal (which I had been writing in regularly every day since June) has been lying unopened on my bedside table. Which (for the record) is actually sitting in the hall right now because my room was finally painted purple this weekend. Purple Easter Egg, which is a horrible name for the most beautiful color. It's like the most perfect purple color and it's on my walls.

After we (ok, after my parents) finished painting my room it was smelly for a few days and as they didn't want the paint fumes to intoxicate me so the first night after the room was done I slept in the guest room. But it was really creepy in there, with my cheap-o desk, candy machine, computer, and all other worldly possessions all stacked precariously around the bed and on the rocking chair. So for the past few nights I ended up sleeping on the cot in Norah's room while my mom finished up my bedskirt. Including tonight. So when the O.C. premiere ends in a few seconds (it was rather unsatisfying tonight by the way, I prefer Gilmore Girls so much better) thats where I will be headed. So I think I'll end this post. I have such the headache... More tommorrow because its FRIDAY! YAY FRIDAY!! VIVE LE VENDREDI LOL.

purple is rockin

...my world

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!