« Home | fall » | headgear dave? » | purple walls » | hurricane katrina » | high school** » | band » | sand dollar theives » | life after life after late fees » | World News Tonight with Peter Jennings » | it's like riding a bike »

the o.c. new season

I'm watching The O.C. the new season. I've been hooked ever since it was discovered that Marissa was a lesbian (even though she was just experimenting... she's back with Ryan now I think...). Now she shot Trey and got herself expelled from school. I liked the episode where Caleb dies though... nice and twisty and just as the slutty wife was just about to murder him of an overdoes of sleeping pills too. And now Summer is trying to expose crack addict/slutty vixen Taylor for the bitch she truly is. At least thats what I've seen so far (I haven't been watching very long though... I just got back from a lesson with my (new flute teacher)). Add to it all that Adam Brody could possibly be the hottest guy in today's media (and Jewish... two birds with one stone, even though he is too old for me and taken with his on and off screen girlfriend Rachel Bilson) and you have yourself one stellar show. Except for Gilmore Girls. I think that's my all time favorite show. At least for now. Until Marissa decides that she is a lesbian again...

I was thinking about life not on earth... you know aliens and martians and stuff. And I guess I'm what might be called A Believer. Not A True Beleiver... I haven't seen every X-Files known to man (in fact the show gives me the heebie-jeebies) but I have read Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow and once I even attemped to read the sequels also by Orson Scott-Card (attempted because I tried and failed... looked for them at the library and after the first could not be located I gave up and lost the ambition to ever try again). And I (obviously) think that aliens exisit somewhere... even if we as humans can't see them. As I was on this subject I was thinking how lonely I would feel if I knew that there was only life on Earth and nowhere else. The same sort of feeling you get after Thanksgiving, when everyone comes to your house and it's so loud and crazy for a few days and then on Sunday or maybe Saturday they all go back to their respective homes and you're left with this empty house and this horrible empty feeling inside.

I was going to expand on that but I think it's probably too weird to think about. Maybe. Not like anyone is reading this anyway. And now the O.C. is over and I have Chapter Four (Chinese and Indus River Valley Civilizations) still to read in my history book. So. Tata. ForNow.

OMG way behind wait i gotta go commment on the other ones now

i LOVE orson scott card i read all of them or most... call me and illt ell u which ones r good! READ THEM

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!