« Home | update! » | long time no see » | the o.c. new season » | fall » | headgear dave? » | purple walls » | hurricane katrina » | high school** » | band » | sand dollar theives »

hg dave:

sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment but I did so as a comment after the comment that you left. so if you care check there (ha it rhymes)

yo headgear dave!
I realize that your nyu claims must be true as only someone who has attended an ivy league school can use the term "veracity" in common language.

umm I don't really mind you asking me questions I guess...

I'm sorry that your headgear feels like a loaf of bread in your face... what kind of hg do you have anyway... but its this kind of comment/phrase that is again making me wonder about the "veracity" of your claims. my hg definately never felt like a loaf of bread...

anyway washing dirt is weird. I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER even touch nyc dirt.

I also think that its typical of your peers to mock you... if any of my classmates ever found out it there would be no end to the teasing and some of them still wear hg to sleep in.

yup so thats it.

sorry it took me so long to reply but school is all-consuming...

im not silenced... im jsut lazy! and dont go to my buddy hayley's blog often enough (hehe get it hayley?) im glad i dont have hg, but sad because i cant identify with your plight...

that headgear dave... he's some loser isnt he...haha yes i get the reference there... and you are so lucky that your teeth are straight!!

Post a Comment
adopt your own virtual pet!