« Home | guitar sub » | phone calls » | ramble ramble ramble... » | just another day at the synogauge... » | time to take out the trash » | weird R rated movies and me » | bubble boy » | back » | you know your french (or other worldly language) t... » | you know your day is going to be bad when by first... »

emo fare

I am currently on a wild tour of my ipod
yes this includes all of those retarded songs that you listened to when you put it on when you first got your ipod at 13 years old.
the rule is that you aren't allowed to skip any songs unless it's really really really bad.
I've got a wide range of funky crap on my ipod
beatles
blink182
weezer
black eyed peas
gwen stefani
maroon5
james galway (at the request of my flute teacher)
etc.
simple plan came up (yes ouch emo gross)
welcome to my life
their #1 hit single bla bla bla
I was listening to it and I realized,
it's a song about how no one can relates or understands you
and life sucks (traditional emo fare)
and yet EVERYONE relates to it
they have thier audience down
pat.

adopt your own virtual pet!