« Home | trouble blogs » | shopping gamble » | home again » | shallow working loser » | hot hot hot » | travels from florida » | another day drags on » | a second set of ramblings from cfs camp » | ipod » | new york city »

George the haircutter guy

I went to the salon place today to get my hair cut by George the hair cutter guy. Just a bang trim. He didn't have time to do my whole head... my mom said that the salon people squeezed me in last minute. It's ok because I really needed them trimmed but I didn't even get a head wash which is always my favorite part. Though it's always a litttle weird when George cuts my hair because he is not the regular lady that I usually go to. Brandy will be on maternity leave until September. Which is also when my therapist comes back from maternity leave. w00t w00t.

Otherwise it was another painfully boring day. Chilled at home with Norah until my Mom came home and took me to the salon. Life is an endless cycle of watching bad tv, playing sims, and eating. Oh yeah, and drinking LOTS OF WATER. 10 glasses a day.

I tried to mail a letter to Amy at camp because she had written me a letter and I had not replied yet but the mailman had already come when I went to put it out in the mailbox. So I'll jkust have to wait until tomorrow to mail it because it always bothers my dad when you put mail in the mailbox and leave it there overnight. He thinks that it will get stolen. Why anyone would want to steal a gossipy girly letter written on hello kitty stationary is beyond me but whatever.

I can't wait to go to the beach in a few weeks. My Grandma is coming and she'll drive down to South Carolina with us and then we'll have a few days before my uncle, aunt, and cousin come get there from New York. Then after we get home it will be school shopping, and my birthday, and the beginning of HIGH SCHOOL all really quickly. I'm so excited. Ready for this bo-ring summer to be ov-er alread-y!

adopt your own virtual pet!