« Home | George the haircutter guy » | trouble blogs » | shopping gamble » | home again » | shallow working loser » | hot hot hot » | travels from florida » | another day drags on » | a second set of ramblings from cfs camp » | ipod »

george the idiot haircutter guy

cut my bangs way too short!!! and not the regular "oh gee i just got my bangs cut and they look weird" gripes...they don't even graze my eyebrows!! i guess he's not to blame because i didn't tell him what i wanted done because i though he would recognize me (he's trimmed them right twice before) but he didn't and now i'm stuck with this g-d awful haircut that just make me wanna stick my head in a bag and never look out again. oh well... at least it will grow out by the time school starts to be normal looking. it's not like i'm doing anything between then and now anyway besides hanging at home and going to the beach (don't know anyone there lol).

my friend amy is coming home from camp on saturday so i'll finally have someone to talk to again and maybe have less time to feel sorry for myself and update this blog which no one is reading. then my other friend barbara gets home on sunday (i think) and ruthie sometime the weekend after that. everyone is trickling back home as the summer draws to a close. YAY. not like my summer totally sucked (which it kind of did but whatever) it just didn't turn out exactly as i had planned. i'm all ready for school to start though. i need to be busy again.

my dad came home early today so he could take me and norah to the pool as we are bored out of our minds chilling at home. but of course the second after we got there and i had jumped into the pool it started thundering. and then as people began to evacute it began to rain. and so we waited it out for 45 minutes wondering if the storm would stop and then finally left. and when we were halfway home? it stopped raining. it didn't even rain at my house!! i feel bad for my dad... he didnt get to finish all his paperwork and so will probably have to go back to work after dinner. all for nothing.

i wish i had something exciting to report to the invisible folk currently reading this...

adopt your own virtual pet!