« Home | george the idiot haircutter guy » | George the haircutter guy » | trouble blogs » | shopping gamble » | home again » | shallow working loser » | hot hot hot » | travels from florida » | another day drags on » | a second set of ramblings from cfs camp »

vain vain vain

Another pretty boting day... I am a terribly vain person. My bangs pop out at me everywhere. I was watching dawsons creek today and on comes the dell commerical... the one with the preppy pink girl and comes into her college dorm and her roomie is this punk-y goth girl with dyed black hair and overdone eyeliner. and the preppy girl puts her pink clothes on their pink hangars next to the black ones already hanging and the heart-embossed picture of her harvard-grad boyfriend next to the punk rocker one of the other girl's bf. and then they sit down at the desk and open up the same dell laptop? you know the one. well the goth girls bangs are the same length as mine. maybe a little shorter. and the blonde girl on dawsons creek who i can never remember her name but she sleeps around a lot? well her bangs are the same length. i wonder if it was like a trend in the 90's or something. I don't know anyone who would get their hair cut like that on purpose but the show is kind of old... I guess that's why it's on at 10:00 am on weekdays lol. Gee that was a terribly shallowly vain paragraph... I'm such a freak.

I think I'm going to dye my hair. I know I was supposed to streak it purple at the beginning of the summer but the only purple dye was permanent... as in totally permanent dye your hair to it's natural hum-drum brown color and I freaked out and didn't do it. But I got my new teenpeople magazine today and they had an ad for this L'Oreal mousse dye stuff and there is one color that is slightly redish-purple-y and it washes out in 8-10 shampoos. Looks kind of cool. Maybe I'll try it. Gotta see how expensive it is first though because I am not blowing more than $15 on a hair dye that washes our in 8-10 shampoos (aka 9 days or less if its extra sweaty outside or the ac breaks...) especially not when the birthday money river is running a bit dry. because my birthday is COMING UP VERY SOON!! like 2 weeks. and with it the beginning of school. exciting exciting!

I was watching my favorite daytime talkshow lady today with my mumsie after she got home from work and today Oprah was interviewing this guy who started out Jim and became Jenny. And I just spent the rest of the hour being really thankful that I was not a transexual and felt at home in my own body (even though sometimes I don't but I never ever want to be a boy or anything). Not that there is anything wrong with people who do want to change their sex. I'm just pretty thankful I'm not one of them. Because I think it would be terribly uncomfortable to be in the wrong body. Euch.

adopt your own virtual pet!