« Home | oh jacob black! (contains spoilers) » | the hill » | the newest substitute development » | yesterday » | day three » | tortured artist » | emo fare » | guitar sub » | phone calls » | ramble ramble ramble... »

more jacob black

ok
for some reason
I can't seem to shake this jacob black
he's hanging over my head
or my chest rather
I just feel like
I can't quite explain it

perhaps it's because
jacob black's don't show up in everyday life
and not all of us has a jacob black to fall back on when life gets particularly rough.
does anyone have a jacob black?

I think I could've ended up with jacob black in the end
if he was a foot shorter
and jewish


::sighs dramatically::



there is just too much to expect of a modern jacob black
but what else can one expect from his creator

the girl has to end up with the "true love" in the end
and not the comfortable jacob black

though how would I know?
I'm just a over-philosophical 15 year old who just wishes she had a jacob black to fall back on
I wouldn't take anything I say seriously
if I were you...

adopt your own virtual pet!