« Home | day three » | tortured artist » | emo fare » | guitar sub » | phone calls » | ramble ramble ramble... » | just another day at the synogauge... » | time to take out the trash » | weird R rated movies and me » | bubble boy »

yesterday

was such a long day
insane
school
forensics
chem tutuor until 7
dinner
homework
america's next top model
procrastinate
do homework
but at the end
it wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be...


but do you know what happened yesterday during french?
so I posted about guitar sub man right?
well
new sub

this one was subbing french (duh)
and he was wearing a black shirt, black pants, black combat boot things, and black rectangle-y glasses.
He also had earrings and blonde spikey hair
and he read an art nouveau magazine throughout class (whilst I worked on my busy work book work)

and then
at the end
just as the bell rang
he pulled out
from under
the desk
a...
:::drumroll please:::

miniature guitar thing that's in between a full size guitar and a ukalaile but I'm not sure what the technical name is
whatever
the point is
that he pulled it out and started playing

made me smile

I guess subbing is a good day job though
get out at four
no committments
no working
just babysitting some nasty kids all day

but still
why is he a substitute teacher?


the newspaper should totally do a regular circular about substitute teachers in the area
their life stories
why they sub
what their real passion is

I would totally read that
if it was an intersting one
would you?

adopt your own virtual pet!