« Home | hannukah » | so apparently... » | that fairy tale ending... » | so apparently.... » | fall leaves » | the end of jacob black » | more jacob black » | oh jacob black! (contains spoilers) » | the hill » | the newest substitute development »

sergent pepper's lonely hearts band yeah...

do you know what bothers me?
people who wear sweats and pajama pants during school.

I find this is especially a problem during exams.
but seriously guys
exams aren't that hard to the point where you need to be extra comfortable in order to perform your best.
ew.
you know, if I can make the effort to shower, brush my teeth, and put fresh clothes on in the morning so can you.

please just put some jeans on!


in other news
muumy bought me and norah really cute sweaters at buckle for hannukah
which makes me wicked spoiled
considering I'm getting drivers ed and a trip to israel.
but
it's very cute
red sweater with three really big buttons after a big v neck thing
::sighs::
would look really amazing with my gray dress pants and that white tanktop that I absolutley adore.
can't wait to wear it to services

seriously sometimes I think that there really isn't a function to going to temple every saturday except to be seen wearing my amazing outfits.
really though, it's just my fault that my dress up clothes are more gorgy than the everyday casual sort.
too bad for me.


that's the end.



I don't like to watch ugly betty on tv
it's kind of a retarded show...
but the office is pretty cool =D

adopt your own virtual pet!