« Home | more jacob black » | oh jacob black! (contains spoilers) » | the hill » | the newest substitute development » | yesterday » | day three » | tortured artist » | emo fare » | guitar sub » | phone calls »

the end of jacob black

in the two days after I finished ranting about jacob black I had two dreams. each were about a character a jacob black but not jacob black. needless to say, after being haunted by our favorite native american werewof, I became rather tired of his character. tragic yes but not meant to be obsessed over. the day after I had the second dream I spent all day thinking about what I would post when I got the chance. that was thursday and by the time I got home from school and done with my flute lesson and finished with dinner it seemed sort of stupid. I lost momentum and (quite obviously) never made the post. which isn't such of a loss as it may seem, considering the fact that the two dreams I had were weird. very weird.

the first was about this teenage mother from the deep south (she spoke with a heavy southern twang) who's baby's father dumped her. she ended up with a jacob black but there was sort of hope at the end of the dream. like, even though she didn't end up with her "true love" (he was sort of an asshole anyway) there's still hope for happiness.

the second dream wasn't quite as clean cut and involved a certain freshman I sit next to in one of my classes. we were in a car and he was like jacob black but in this kid's body, only supersize. (does that make any sense?). it was bizarre hung over me all day.

that was when I decided that I was ready to be done with jacob black.


until the next book comes out at least ;)

adopt your own virtual pet!