« Home | so apparently.... » | fall leaves » | the end of jacob black » | more jacob black » | oh jacob black! (contains spoilers) » | the hill » | the newest substitute development » | yesterday » | day three » | tortured artist »

that fairy tale ending...

I must admit, if there's a sucker for rewritten fairy tales with happy cute sappy endings, it's me. I just can't help it.

the other day, I finished this book by shannon hale. it was this sequel that she wrote to this sequel (that I didn't read) to the original book (which I did read) which was a retelling of the goose girl and her talking horse. and at each of the end of the books all of the characters end up together. entwined in a big sappy mess of luuurrrrve.

and I eat it up.


I kind of wish that I lived in a fairytale.
I could have a happy ending.
live in a big castle with my one true love.
go on hunting expeditions on my talking horse.
light fires or draw water using BRAIN POWER!!

but not really
I mean
I don't think I actually want ANY of those things
but a happy ending might be nice



might be nice

adopt your own virtual pet!